Turnaround Expert, Seeing the Big PictureAugust 18, 2020
In this episode, Byron and Paul discuss:
- The three major buckets to consider during a turnaround.
- Doing a white-sheet exercise for your company.
- Analyzing your customer relationships.
- Having a bias towards action – time is not your friend.
- You can never have net income without gross margin.
- Check your overtime – could that work be done during regular hours and is not due to inefficiencies?
- The greatest opportunity is often by focusing on those key customer relationships.
- You have to get the people element right or you will likely lead your company to failure. People are invaluable and the key.
“The last thing I want to do be is a vendor; I always want to be a business partner. I don’t want to be a vendor because I don’t want to be in that commoditized, price-driven space ever. ” — Paul Fioravanti
Harvard Business Review: Staple Yourself to an Order by Benson P. Shapiro, V. Kasturi Rangan, and John Sviokla
Connect with Paul Fioravanti:
Website: QadentManagement.com & Qorval.com
LinkedIn: Paul Fioravanti
Connect with Byron Walker:
LinkedIn: Byron Walker