- Industry Expertise
- Automotive & Suppliers
- Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance
- Consumer Products & Services
- Energy, Utilities, & Telecommunications
- Higher Education and Training
- Hospitality, Leisure, & Gaming
- Media & Entertainment
- Private Equity
- Public Sector
- Real Estate, Construction, & Engineering
- Restaurants & Food Services
- Startup, Early Stage, & Mature Companies
- Transportation & Infrastructure
QORVAL has more than two decades of experience advising on the startup, scale, growth, fix, and exit of businesses ranging in size from small to middle market to publicly held companies. We have extensive background and proven results supporting private equity, hedge funds, family offices and even angel funds and VC’s with objective analytics to qualify, operate, manage, control and exit their holdings.
Our Private Equity Advisory Resource Leadership (P.E.A.R.L) group advises private equity firms in need of the following:
- Rapid assessment of acquisition candidates
- Buy and sell side due diligence
- Interim C-level (CEO, COO, CFO, CRO (Chief Restructuring Officer) services
- Industry, geography, sector, specialty
- Strategy development
- PMI Post Merger Integration
- Supply chain, vertical integration, MRP, ERP, e.g.
- IT Advisory and systems optimization
- 13-week cash flow/operations model and execution
- EBITDA and cash flow improvement
- Streamlining, realignment
- Net Working Capital adjustment audits, evaluation of IP, inventory, assets
- Quality of Earnings/AR/AP/WIP
From a one- or two- day onsite rapid assessment to a deep and wide engagement requiring “objective perspective” running an enterprise, QORVAL can support PE groups with a long track record of results, professionals with extensive experience in a variety of industries and companies.
We can even “sanity check” your investment banker, CPA and deal attorneys. Some of the worst results can come from inexperienced advisors.